Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update to Blackout

We still do not have power. I am getting cranky and so are the kids. Blogger is not allowing me to upload anymore photos right now. I have no idea what is going on with it. It may be due to low battery on my laptop. I guess I will have to recharge it while the kiddos are napping.

I have a very clean refrigerator with just a bag of ice that my mom brought this morning. No doubt that it will melt by the evening.

It is so frustrating to be without power when you know others who have it. Grrrrr! the kids are getting bored at times and so am I. Eating pbj sandwiches are getting old and it looks like we will have to eat out again tonight.

School was closed again today. It is rumored that the power may not go back on until the weekend! I am praying it comes soon.

School is already closed tomorrow for my two kiddos as the bus cannot get gasoline due to lack of electricity as well as having no decent food to feed the children. Some schools still do not have power. I haven't heard from my school yet. This is absolutely crazy!

No comments: