Friday, September 19, 2008

We have FOOD!

That sounds so silly, but now we have food in our refrigerator!! Woohoo! It is not as full as it was, but some of it should've been tossed anyway. We had a lot of non-perishable food that we didn't have to toss out, but how could you fix it without your microwave or electric stove???

Tonight the kids are watching a movie and enjoying the electricity. My mom took them to her house for half the day and Cody was glued to Noggin which we do not get with expanded basic cable. I have been debating on getting satelite for some time now. It would be cheaper than what we are paying for cable anyway plus we would get 100 more channels. We are probably going to get it next month and maybe get an extra NFL channel for Matt which would REALLY make his day!

We plan on going out to dinner with Matt's family tomorrow to celebrate my birthday which was on Monday. Another year older although I am really not bothered by getting older. It's just a number right? Of course when I hit 40 in 8 years, my outlook may change!! He He He and Matt will be hitting 4-0 next April!!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

"When I hit 40 in eight years..." Um,..wish I could say that, lol.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, FRIEND!
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thank you Toni!!