Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Layout

If you really know me, you know that I like change....well, since the beginning of the school is over, I felt the need to change my layout again. These are the colors that I will be decorating the kids' bedroom once the holidays are over. Yes, we are combining Cody and Carleigh into the same room with a partial room divider. Matt and I will be moving back to our old bedroom which is Cody's currently. Our family room will become a family room once again and the living room will be the living room again. More room is a wonderful thing! Of course I would love to just buy a house, but it isn't an option right now. And of course when I do buy, I am not going to settle just for any old house!! I digress!! Ack! I have a tendency to do that!

Anyway, let me know what you think of the colors. I also played around with font colors and titles etc. I want to add a few more bells and whistles to the blog but haven't had the time to do it right....

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: