Saturday, December 13, 2008

Will it ever end???

Well, Cody did in fact start the pukes and he continued throughout the day. Matt was such a lifesaver and stayed home with the kids all day while I finished shopping for the kids, their teachers, and for my students. My sister and I shopped from 11 - 8pm. Then we went out to dinner with her family, plus Britt's boyfriend. It was a nice day to spend with my sister. We have both been incredibly busy the past months and it was the first time that we did our marathon shopping in probably years! We had a lot of fun and I tried to get her mind off of things. Of course we had to take her dog Rudy to the groomers and boy was that an adventure!! We had a lot of good laughs today. I got alot accomplished and so did she.

She has a test tomorrow and then her CAT scan is at 5:30pm on Monday evening. She will find the results of all her testing around 3:45pm on Wednesday. I am praying and strongly believe that no cancer cells will be found in her body. I appreciate all the prayers that are being lifted up for her and for her family.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Girlfriend, I hate to say this, but I think you'll be next!!!

A Family Created By God said...

I haven't gotten it yet!! Hmmmm!!