Friday, December 19, 2008

And so it begins....

Christmas Break that is!!! At noon, Christmas break officially began for me! Can you tell that I am excited?!! I was home by 1pm and have noticed how relaxed I already am! Yay! I have lots of fun plans planned for the next two weeks. No more school until January 5th for this teacher!!

Cody just smiled when he awoke from his nap and noticed mommy was home!! Carleigh and I will be baking cookies, coloring, and doing lots of girly things. Cody and I will be watching tv, reading books, and snuggling. FUN times ahead....

3 comments:

Toni said...

I'm back from OH. Had a lovely, uneventful trip. Got caught up on all your posts. Loved all the holiday photos. And I was especially glad to read some good news about Connie. Continued prayers for her at this uncertain time. And what a WONDERFUL neice you have in Brittany, stepping in with Carleigh's class project. Jen, I so wish we had family who lived close by. That's the big downside to having to move away. :(
On the upside, we're in a great church with good friends there. God was good to bring us to it.
ENJOY the next two weeks. I still have some shopping to do. We're going to see It's A Wonderful Life tonight with the kids (large church in our area is doing the production). I'll shop afterwards, once they're in bed.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

So glad to hear that your trip went well!! Did you get all your shopping done? We need to shop for 3 more adults and then we will be finished. It is never ending!!

Toni said...

Yes, done as of today. Yee gads, I'm not a weekend shopper (due to Carl's odd days off). I was NOT prepared for the weekend holiday line in Target (it was soooo long when I walked in the door). But I had a list in hand, stuck to it, and jumped in a line that was just opening up so I only stood in line for about 5 minutes. Thank you, Lord. ;)

Hope your shopping is coming to a conclusion as well. We wrapped the first round of gifts tonight. Um,...needed Advil, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~