Friday, December 12, 2008

Round 2

The stomach bug has taken its next victim in our family...Carleigh. I awoke at 12:50am to the sound of Carleigh vomiting. Luckily she contained it to her comforter and not on the carpet or all throughout the house. Giving her a bath at 1am, I really wasn't awake, but I think she is clean. I hate leaving her, but I have to work today. I have a bad feeling that Cody will be victim #3. (They play so close together and don't understand how not to touch her or eat her food.) He and I are the only ones to not get it yet. It is going around REALLY bad at my school. Kids have been going home sick like you wouldn't believe. Hopefully this gets through all of our systems before the new school/work week. Ick!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Us too. Brandon had fever/cold. Carl had aches and sore throat. Now I have sore throat and terrible dizziness. And Reece began complaining of a sore throat tonight. We leave for OH tomorrow so it should be, uh hem, "fun." I'll check in with you when we get back at the end of the week. Hope yours gets better over the weekend. Give Miss Carleigh hugs from us (germ free, of course). ;)
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni! I will be praying for you and your family. Traveling while being sick is the pits!! Hopefully everyone will get better quickly!!!