Monday, December 22, 2008

Conversations with Carleigh

This morning, the first thing Carleigh did was play with her new wooden train. She told me to "Help you!" Which means, please help me build the track. Then, she made a train noise and said "All Aboard!" Of course I haven't heard her say that before. I was counting the train cars and when I was finished she said "Good job Mommy!" Of course I hid laughter! It was cute hearing praise for how well I could count.

Cody saw the train track was derailed and he said "O broken train!" Carleigh runs over and says "I'll fix it." They are trying very hard to play together and play with the new train (if Carleigh is in the mood to share it). It is so cool to see how they are really growing up.

The kids did not wake up until 9:30am this morning! Woohoo! I woke up several times like when Matt was getting ready to head to work and when the garbage truck was banging the garbage bins around, but drifted back to sleep until 9.

It's so cold that we will not venture out today until dinner time and we plan on finishing last-minute shopping tonight. It is in the single digits right now. Brrrr!!

No comments: