Monday, December 29, 2008

Cody's Eye Appointment

I was soooo dreading this morning, however, I came prepared. I brought the stroller, his new Vtech Pocket gaming system, his spinning toy and some food and we were good to go. It also helps to be the first appointment of the day so not a lot of waiting which is good for a boy with hyperactivity! Once they dilated his eyes, he started to calm down and want me to hold him (probably because he couldn't see well!".

He did a FABULOUS job for the eye dr and he could really get a good assessment of his eyes. His eyes have changed and he needs a new prescription and since he BROKE his glasses anyway, I guess it worked out. We will take him on Wed to pick out his new glasses and he will be getting wire frames. Of course he had to hug the doctor before leaving! I am just so proud of him and it only took 1.5 hours! (Normally it is AT least a 2 hour visit due to dilation.) Phew! So glad that is over with and we can all enjoy the rest of the day.

Carleigh is soooo back to normal and is really enjoying her train table and the Clipo Block table.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Good job on the eye appointment. Can't wait to see Mr. Man in his new glasses. And I'm so glad Carleigh's feeling better. She looked so lethargic watching Cody open presents. Of all times to lose energy, poor baby. :(
Blessings,
~Toni~