Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Ear Infection

I just KNEW that Carleigh was getting another ear infection! My suspicions were confirmed when she was diagnosed this morning at the doctor's office. More antibiotics for her much to her delight, she loves the pink stuff. Two ear infections in two months, oh I hope we are not starting a trend.

I was up at 3:30am giving her Tylenol and then she became the Energizer bunny and wanted to eat, drank two cups full of juice/water, and wanted to play. After a couple hours later, we were all asleep and then back up again for her 9:10am Dr's appt.

She slept for 3 hours and did not want to wake up. She perked up when I told her that I was going to work on her train table. She is now running around and play with her prized train table.

I worked on half of it before going to dinner with Matt's parents, then a quick trip to Kohls to get some pants for school from a gift card and then back to assembling the train table. It took about 3 hours in all, but I did it all by myself!! Wooohoo!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Poor baby. Hope it's cured soon. Any good sales at Kohls?
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Yes, I did find Kohl's having a good sale and found a couple of pants for work and a sweater normally $60 for $16!