Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Train Table




I was really impressed with this train table. It is regularly priced at $90, Meijer had it on sale for $39.99 and I had an additional 20% off, so I paid $32 for it which is a great price. You cannot find quality train tables under $100. And another cool fact is that the train set that Michelle bought the kids is the same brand as the table and matches the table and it also connects with another wooden set so we have miles of tracks. Also, it has two drawers to store more track.

2 comments:

Toni said...

That's a terrific buy! That exact train set was in the playroom of our nature center back in Ohio. In fact, I was sitting in that playroom the day Carl called me from Chicago to tell me his transfer to Indy came through. My kids LOVED that train table. I just took a picture of that room when we were home a few weeks ago (for my scrapbook).
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

That is cool! Carleigh loves it and she can also like to play with her hot wheels cars on it also as it has a little road painted on it.