Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Planning a party

I cannot believe that I am already planning Cody's 5th birthday party! Wow! It's only one month from today! It seems like yesterday, I brought home this tiny, 5lb 2oz premie from the hospital. Now I am planning his fifth birthday party and thinking about Kindergarten plans.

Cody's party this year will have a Mickey Mouse theme. I plan on baking his cake into the shape of Mickey's head and ears. I have a few more ideas on decorations and maybe a few games. We are having our family over to our house for the first time for a birthday party now that I have rearranged the house. We have more room for adults and children. We will probably have a children's party for Cody next year and invite some of his friends from school and church.

Today, my little guy got to wear his Mickey Christmas pajamas to school. Their classroom was going to be transformed into a train and they were going to watch "Polar Express." How fun! I bet he was wondering why he didn't get dressed this morning! He He He! Tomorrow, I will be going to his party to help him make a gingerbread house and Britt will be going to Carleigh's party. Hopefully I will have pics to upload tomorrow.

No comments: