Saturday, December 13, 2008

Getting Ready for Round 3

This morning, just a few minutes after Cody woke up, he coughed weirdly and then slightly spit up. So we are thinking he is getting ready to get sick. He is walking around though so we are not quite sure. We are staying ready for anything. This of course puts a damper on our plans today so we are just watching and take our cue from Cody.

I would like to finish up Cody and Carleigh's gifts today. I already know what I am getting them, so I just need to hit a couple of stores and get it finished. Also, these presents need to be wrapped in case my little ones discover their hiding place AGAIN.

Regarding my sister, she has a few more tests on Sunday and then she will meet with her doctor on Wed to hear the final results. I am praying it is just an infection somewhere in her body and that her white blood cells are lower. God is a God of miracles and we are trusting in the Lord. Continue to lift her up as she is very nervous and scared. Also, please pray for my brother-in-law Jerry and my niece Brittany.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I will continue to pray for Connie and her family. I'm very concerned for her (and them) and I pray that God's healing hand is at work in her body, even if she is to receive discouraging news. Thanks for updating us, Jen.

And wow, the H's and the S's get to be sick at the same time. All together now...Joy to the world! ;)
Gosh, hope Cody's not getting it too. We leave today for OH. Brandon's nose is a crusty mess. Reece's nose is running as well. I continue to have a sore throat, fatigue and dizziness, but it could be worse. Hoping it doesn't go that direction though. I'll check in when I get back and have an uneventful (and hopefully nice?) weekend. Happy shopping.
Blessings,
~Toni~