Monday, December 15, 2008

Doing a snow dance!

This teacher wants a snow day tomorrow! My class was totally wild today, especially since I read "Gingerbread Baby" by Jan Brett and we ate gingerbread cookies and made a gingerbread ornament. Sugar + craft = hyperactivity + excessive talking!

We could get 1-3 inches and timing is key for this low amount of snow. It is supposed to start snowing after midnight, so we in our family did the snow dance before going to bed. Only time well tell if it worked!

Update on Cody: My little guy is back to drinking normal liquids and his appetite has gotten better. He will be back to school tomorrow (unless we get a snow day). My sister and mom are all on the mend and hopefully I nor any of family members get sick.

Update on Carleigh: Carleigh enjoyed her time with Brittany today. Brittany braided and styled her hair for school this morning. She talked her arm off while waiting to board the bus. Brittany bought her a Happy meal for lunch and she was on cloud 9! Plus, Britt helped her make a Christmas card for Daddy (she wanted Daddy to have it, not poor Cody or her mommy *sob*). She also took a nap in Britt's room. Needless to say that she did not want to leave Aunt Connie's house today! Thanks Britt!! I will post pics once my niece uploads them!!

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

No comments: