Monday, December 15, 2008

It never ends

My mom got the stomach bug and couldn't watch the kids today. Or so that was the plan. However, Cody is still weak and not drinking or eating alot so I decided not to send him to preschool. That was a dilemma because Britt works 9am - noon and she was going to take care of them before school and after school until I get home. I called my mom and she was just weak and could watch Cody at her house. So Brittany is taking care of Carleigh and has plans to make Christmas crafts with her when Carleigh gets home from school. Carleigh will just LOVE it and she loves to spend time with her cousin.

Today was the first day that Cody has missed school this year. He tends to get sick over the weekend and this bug has hit him the worst in the family. I am still doing well, but I hear that my sister now has it and hopefully she can have her testing still today. Boy, this has surely been a nasty virus!

No comments: