Monday, December 08, 2008

A Much Better Day!

Today went so more smoothly than Friday afternoon and after a few conversations with certain people, I received an apology and a validation. All good things! This weekend, Cody has really been talking. I was putting Carleigh's clothes into her closet and Cody sneaked behind me and said "my dress!" Ok....I have a soon to be 5 year old cross-dresser!!! He also loves to find a letter somewhere on a book or on the tv and say the letter and the sound it makes. He counted his socks that he was wearing and said "One, two, two socks!" He is such a smartie!

Carleigh cut a full circle with scissors today at school. She was so proud to show me today. I will be going to her Christmas party next week and we will be making gingerbread houses together. Fun times!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I was sooo laughing at your crossdresser comment. But don't fret. Reece informed me today that he wants Santa to bring him "lipstick." Um, son,...that would be CHAPstick and it's important to get it right, lol.
I love that Cody's enjoying letter identification and sounds. Awesome!
Blessings,
~Toni~