Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update on Cody

This stomach flu has really knocked Cody down. He threw up again this morning, but after 11am, he drank some water and kept it down. He ate a little bit of food at lunch (mostly crackers) and kept it down. He has now had the worst of it over, but he is weak and will only drink liquids and not any food. He should be able to go to school tomorrow. He refused to take any more liquids later this evening, so hopefully tomorrow he will be back to his normal self.

My niece will take care of them tomorrow as my mom got a stomach bug and a fever. Yuck-o! I am so thankful as I really do not want to take another personal day as I am taking a half-day on Thursday so that I can attend Cody's Christmas party and my niece will go to Carleigh's party to help her make a gingerbread house. Britt is helping me out alot this week.

No comments: