Monday, November 03, 2008

One year ago today....




One year ago today, my little girl became a part of my forever family! Of course, she has ALWAYS been my daughter, no matter what. She became an official FOREVER daughter of mine. It was such a special day and I am just so thankful for her. Although she can be quite the challenging and mischievous little girl, she is my little princess. She brings so much joy to my life and our family!

I love hearing her laugh or watching her play with her big brother. She protects and looks out for her brother. Just yesterday, she said "Come on Cody!" And she took him into her room to play. She also looks for injustices and if Cody doesn't get something, she lets me know.

She is very dramatic and loves to dance and sing! She also loves her trains and cars.

I am so very blessed to be called her mother and I look forward to celebrating each Adoption Day with her!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Ah, happy happy day to all! I completely feel your sentiment and KNOW it as well. We are blessed indeed. Give her a big hug from the Harlow family.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks! Will do!! We looked at her Lifebook and looked at her photobook of her Adoption Day!