Monday, November 10, 2008

Cody, Cody, Cody

Cody and his glasses *insert BIG sigh* will be the death of me for sure! Well, when I got home, my mom told me a long winded story about Cody and his glasses. To those who don't read my blog often, Cody and his glasses is an on-going drama in our family. Well, the latest is that apparently Cody flung his glasses off on the playground at school. Miss Ellie saw him wearing them before heading out (they play outside for a few minutes before boarding the bus to go home) and noticed he didn't have them when lining up to board the bus. They looked around and could not find them and they even delayed the bus line looking for them before he left glass-less.

Then his teacher leaves a LONG voice mail about his missing glasses. Then my mom says that the teacher calls back and they found them on the playground. Cody and his glasses will make a love/hate reunion tomorrow in the classroom.

It's so funny that his glasses has caused the bus line delay as well as an intercom announcement in the big Kindergarten building. The Lord is surely looking out for these glasses because they should have been broken or badly damaged by the neglect and abuse at the hands of our soon to be 5 year old!!!

Now when I am on the blog, he loves to look at it and tells me to "Find Piano." He has seen his beloved piano on older posts from 2005 and he wants me to click on them so that he can remininsce on the good ole times!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I need to meet your little ones. I just love hearing stories and seeing pictures but I have a feeling that it doesn't really do their precious-ness justice!

Toni said...

ROFLOL! I was cracking up at his wanting to see photos of his beloved piano. Jen, that is soooo adorable. And his glasses, well...good try, Code man, but your momma isn't going to let you do away with them that easily. Lol, gotta love his effort.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Rachel,

Yes, you have to meet them!! I will have to bring them to school sometime. Of course you would get bombarded with hugs and kisses from Cody the love bug!!

Toni,
It's the cutest thing hearing him say "find piano!!" I was on last night and he had to say it so clicked on 2005 posts and showed them. But of course he became upset when I clicked off of that page of photos!! What a silly!