Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Looking forward to conferences

Tomorrow evening I will be going to Carleigh and Cody's parent/teacher conferences. I cannot wait to hear the progress that they are making because I see so much improvement at home! This will be my first conference with Carleigh's progress so I am very eager to hear what she is doing in her classroom. Cody's speech is progressing and he is talking up a storm which is music to my ears!! I am just so proud of their progress and Cody is such a little miracle in every way. Can you tell I love my two little miracles???

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yes, I can tell. And it totally touches my heart, Jen. Those two beautiful kids are so blessed by being a part of your family. They are deeply loved, safe, happy and thriving. So amazing how God knits it all together.
Blessings,
~Toni~