Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hold Your Family Close

Last night, our school called all staff and faculty to tell us that the high school PE/Bible teacher as well as soccer coach had a brain anneurism. This morning, we got the call that he went home to be with the Lord early this morning. I am just in shock. He has two little girls younger than Carleigh. Our school is devastated to say the least. Please keep this family in your prayers. And keep your family close by celebrating every day. You just never know when it will be the last day that you or your family/friends are here on this earth.

2 comments:

4Me2Know said...

This is incredibly sad, jen. I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how your entire school is feeling right now, and my heart is breaking for his family. I will pray.
Blessings,
~Toni~

The Whole Daggone Parm Bunch said...

Someone has my cell phone # accidently and they text me. Is his name Dillard???? If it is that was weird that I got a text about him.