Thursday, November 06, 2008

If it is not one, it's the other!

My mommy radar was up last night with Cody. First of all, after church, he was just wanting me to hold him and snuggle him. (Now of course he loves to kiss and hug but he never sits down for more than a minute!) He sat with me on the couch for at least 30 minutes. Then, this morning he was up before I left and he is NEVER awake that early. And of course he wanted me to hold him and snuggle with him which slows down getting ready for work!

He didn't have a fever at the time so my mom sent him to preschool. When he came home, he had a fever and is just lifeless. I have parent/teacher conferences tonight and I already agreed to going so I have planned a course of action. I will go to parent/teacher conferences, Matt will take Cody to Children's Urgent Care and (hopefully) my sister will babysit Carleigh while I am at conferences. *sigh* If it is not one, it is the other with sickness!!!

No comments: