Saturday, November 29, 2008

O Christmas Tree!




After going to the grocery store, the kids, Matt and I put up our Christmas tree. Carleigh was soooooo excited and applauded when I turned on the lights. Of course they have sat and stared at the tree and TOUCHED the ornaments. They are doing better with it this year. They still want to touch and spin the ball ornaments, but the tree is still standing this year! We watched "Polar Express" while decorating the tree. Carleigh was fascinated with the train scenes. I recovered from not having any sleep, however, I was in bed fast asleep after 10 last night! These pics were taken with my NEW camera.

1 comment:

Toni said...

The tree looks great. We're putting up outside lights tomorrow after church. Then on Monday after I have a dental cleaning (er,..major debridement is more like it, due to not having been there in uh hem, a few years), we're venturing into the city to show the kids the mall window displays and to visit the circle.
We'll buy and put up our tree next Monday (live), as we're heading home to OH to visit family on the 13th (and if we rig the watering system for the tree like we think we're going to, I'll definitely be blogging that contraption.)
Blessings,
~Toni~