Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last night, my family and I went to my parents' home for dinner. One of my favorite meals that my mom makes is homemade veggie soup with cornbread. So, she made it for us and it was so nice not to fix dinner! Yay! Thanks mom! Of course when Cody and Carleigh go over there, they are in hyper form wanting to touch all of Memaw's doodads and home decor. At one point, they were sitting on top of her coffee table (hence why WE don't have one anymore!) and spinning around. Needless to say, we did not stay long after dinner. Once we were home, they were their normal selves.

I have a Cody IEP meeting on Friday so I have to take a half-day to meet with his teachers, psychologist, and therapists. It is for the new IEP he needs and then we meet again in May to work on his Kindergarten IEP. I just cannot imagine my little man will be in Kindergarten next year. These 5 years have gone by sooooo fast! After the meeting, I have to take Carleigh to the doctor for a re-check on her ears as well as get a physical document taken care of for Cody. Run, run, run is all I do!

No comments: