Saturday, February 27, 2010

Itching for Spring

I saw Easter decorations and other goodies for Easter and oh it made me wish that Spring would hurry up and get here! I so am over all of this snow and freezing temps! Spring Break will be here in a month and I cannot wait! I am planning a day trip or two. I hope it is warm!

Next Saturday, we are registering Cody for baseball. It is a special league for children with mental and physical disabilities. The season begins in May and ends in July with tournaments in August. The ball games are held less than 5 minutes from our house which is also a great thing! Cody could have joined last year, but I think he needed an extra year to mature. We are hoping he enjoys baseball and meets new friends. We are also hoping to meet new friends who face similar struggles as us. Parenting children with disabilities is a unique, and tough job, although we know that God chose us for this very reason.

No comments: