Monday, February 15, 2010

More snow

I am starting to think all of this snow is a big joke! Seriously, we do not get THIS much snow all year long! I have heard that we have broken a record and this February is the snowiest (is that a word?) EVER! We normally get 20 inches for the whole WINTER and we have gotten that in 10 days! This is the third snowstorm in less than 2 weeks! CRAZY!

It's a good thing that we had today off for President's Day or we would have another snow day. Cody and Carleigh's school is already closed for tomorrow and I am expecting a phone call from my school shortly. That means the kids have no more calamity days and if we get anymore snow, they will have to start making it up at the end of the school year. My school has 2 days left (one if we get a snow day tomorrow).

I shoveled the driveway tonight and it was still coming down steadily. I am seriously getting sick of this snow. We have snow on top of snow and it looks like we have over 2 feet of snow in the yard! *sigh* Is it Spring YET?!!

No comments: