Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

Yes, we have had 3 snowstorms in 10 days. Yes, we have broken the record for having the most snow in February and we are close to breaking a record for having the most snow ever! Normally, I would be thrilled that we have had 4 snow days, but in February in my school is stressful and a time-crunch due to International Weeks.

My class is scheduled to present Egypt next Wednesday and they are predicting snow on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Can ya tell I am not a happy camper?!! My class needs every day to get ready for the big event.

It's crazy! We are working like mad trying to get everything finished by Friday so that just in case we get another big snow, we will be ready for Wednesday.

Yesterday was snow day #4 for me and snow day #5 for the kids. Seriously, I love snow, but I think enough is enough! Spring Break seems so far away!

No comments: