Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Conversations with Carleigh - Revisited

Today, Carleigh was looking for "Cheesemunks" again and also looking for her "octogons." Need a translation? She was really looking for a chipmunk and her Bakugans. (Yes, my almost 5 year old likes boy toys....I think she is fascinated with the magnet that causes it to open when it is placed near another magnet.)

I was watching a movie yesterday and the actress was in the hospital. Carleigh became concerned and asked, "What's wrong with her Mommy?" I quickly explained that she was "sick." She became sad so I had to quickly tell her that she was just "playing." She is really noticing things!

When they arrived home from church tonight, she walks over to Cody and says "Take your coat off Cody!" and then attempts to take his coat off for him. Such a bossy one she is!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

HA! What a hoot she is. And you're right. Snow on snow on snow. It's CRAZY!!!
Blessings,
Toni