Saturday, February 06, 2010

Snow

We woke up to about 5 inches of snow. Of course Cody and Carleigh wanted to get out in it immediately, but I had other thoughts. I decided to be domestic and make breakfast for everyone. Normally Matt works about every Saturday so I usually eat my Special K cereal and the kids generally eat muffins or waffles. This morning, I decided to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. The kids really enjoyed something different and devoured their food. Cody could not get enough of the bacon. He really is a big meat eater!

We went out a little later and played in the snow. I shoveled about half of the driveway and Matt shoveled the second half. Carleigh enjoyed making snow angels while Cody decided a puddle in the street was fun and decided to soak himself (coat included).

Cleaning, organizing and working out is on the schedule for the rest of the day. Oh, I know, not very exciting! I will post some pics that I added to Facebook. Here are a few pics of me in my early years...

No comments: