Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

A lot of things have been going on and I haven't posted like I normally do. It's that time of the year again when I set up my classroom to look like ancient Egypt. Tomorrow is Egypt Day and I stayed late this evening getting the room ready (no parent helpers today). It's a LOT of work and it can be very stressful, but the kids enjoy it. I guess that makes it all worthwhile.

We are planning Carleigh's 5th birthday. It is going to be a "pink and purple" birthday theme and I have some cute things in mind for it. We are going to car "shop" and is excited about having a second car again very soon. Cody will get signed up for baseball next weekend (more later about that) and his meeting with the first grade team has been scheduled for April.

Also, there are a few more things going on and then, hopefully, Spring will be right around the corner!!

No comments: