Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Snow Day!

Another snow storm hit after midnight last night dumping at least 5 inches of snow. It's lightly snowing now, but it is supposed to kick up again and dump more snow tonight into tomorrow. I awoke in a jolt when my cell phone went off at 5:25am (and then the home phone went off 30 seconds later) to tell me that we were closed for today. Then about 10 minutes later, the kids' school district called. I went back to sleep and slept blissfully until 8am.

We have watched movies, doing crafts, and are going out to shovel (aka PLAY) when Matt gets home.

I am so enjoying my second snow day of the year and it is the kids' third snow day. I highly doubt that we will have school tomorrow since more snow is on the way. Doesn't matter to me because we will have a fun time at home playing games, snuggling, and watching the snow fall.

I may post pics of the latest snowfall later this evening.

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

No comments: