Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Right to Read Week

At the Kindergarten Center, it is Right to Read Week. On Monday, the kids wore crazy socks that my sister and I decorated with sequins, glitter and pompoms. Today, it was mix-match day. Carleigh wore a red plaid jumper with a long, pink blouse with hearts, and to top the outfit, she wore purple pants underneath with clashing socks. It was kind of hard to make Cody "tacky" as he mostly wears jeans or khakis. I found black sweatpants with a brown Brobie shirt. Tomorrow is Spirit Day so they will wear shirts they have with their school's name printed on it. On Thursday, it is pajama day and on Friday, it will be Crazy Hat Day. I bought a REALLY cute giraffe hat (I will post pics) for Cody. (Carleigh doesn't have preschool on Fridays, so she misses out on Crazy Hat Day.)

I was looking at photos yesterday and remembered that I had not ordered ANY of my photos since July of 2007. So last night, I ordered July 2007 - December 2008 photos. That was a whopping 500 pictures! (And I was being very selective with what I chose to order.) I am now uploading January 2009 - February 2010. I plan on biting the bullet and ordering them very soon. This is a costly lesson indeed....do not wait to order a year or so's worth of photos are it will REALLY cost you! *sigh*

No comments: