Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Carleigh antics and.....a TRUCK!

Carleigh was up to no good again, this time, poor Mamaw got the raw end of the deal. Apparently my mom was in Cody's bedroom with Cody, when Carleigh shut the door and locked them inside (we put the doorknob on the outside due to them locking themselves inside constantly.) Luckily my mom had a coin and unlocked it from inside the room. She is such a little stinker! Who knows what she will do next ?!! Dare I ask?

The biggest news so far is that we are now the owners of a truck! We were going to look for a small car, but a VERY nice red truck became available and we could not pass up this deal. I am so excited to have my van back and can drive myself to work now and not be stuck at the house when Matt is working on Saturdays. Yay!

2 comments:

4Me2Know said...

LOL! She locked them in. :D
And hey, we have a van and a truck as well (aging though they are).
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

I am so excited to have a truck! I will have finally something to haul things like yard sale treasure and furniture/Christmas shopping!