Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Diving into the Word


This is my newest Bible study that I am doing. Several high school and elementary teachers gather at the elementary school on Thursday nights to discuss and watch the video that goes with this Bible study.

I just LOVE Beth Moore! God has given her an incredible gift of creating awesome, life-changing Bible studies for women. I have done many of her Bible studies and am now doing her very first one that she made. A few years ago she updated it with new video and new workbook. I am already transformed by the first week.

I have been struggling with a few personal issues and what I read today just struck my heart that I have to share it with you. Wherever you are in your faith journey, read the few words below. It is very impacting!

"One way or another, God will perform His will. He may change the process or the person, but He will not change the plan." AMEN!

"We are blessed immeasurably, however, when we learn to agree with God and to participate in His plan."

3 comments:

Toni said...

I've done that BM study. Awesome!

A Family Created By God said...

I have just finished week one and it is great!

Toni said...

As always with Beth, you will learn soooo much and come away from the lessons with incredible insight.
blessings,
~Toni~