Thursday, June 25, 2009

Staying indoors today

The heat and humidity as well as possible thunderstorms will keep us inside today. I am half-way ready for the Michigan trip. Cody and Carleigh will be fully packed tonight and I will be finished with everything tomorrow afternoon. We plan on being packed up FULLY tomorrow night as we will be leaving before the sun comes up, um I mean 5am. In some ways, I am half-tempted to stay up since I will need to get up no later than 3:45am, but at least 4-5 hours will be better than none. Especially since I will have to deal with kids for an eight hour drive to Michigan.

Carleigh enjoyed going to Aunt Connie's church for a couple of nights at VBS. Since my sister is not helping out tonight or tomorrow, I am not sending Carleigh. Cody gets VERY sad when Carleigh is gone and tends to throw tamtrums.

Carleigh was completely accident-free yesterday! I am so proud of her! Traveling might by a little unsure, but we are hoping for no accidents on the way up there and back.

No comments: