Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Hairstyles & Rainy Day Fun

Carleigh is FINALLY letting me braid and style her hair. Of course, she doesn't give me a lot of time, so I have been making quick and simple braids. Last night, I braided and put her hair into a bun. I think I am getting better each time. I will probably braid it one more time (Thursday night) before heading on our trip.

We will be leaving for Kentucky after my new Bible study with the teachers at school. Matt plans on letting the kids play on our playground and then we will take off. We won't get there until late....around eleven or so. Then, we can get up around 8am or so and then arrive in Gatlinburg around 10am or so. If it is a nice day, we will head to Cade's Cove for sight-seeing, exploring and a lunch picnic.

I won't be on much after today! If I do get time, I will post pics. I plan on bringing the laptop with me!

No comments: