Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My Preschool Graduate




My mom, my mother-in-law and I were able to attend Cody's preschool graduation. I had a tear in my eye as they honored Cody. He sat down in the chair, wearing his graduation cap and tassel so well. His favorite thing about preschool was the playground, shapes and tinkertoys. His aides and teacher was so proud of his accomplishments this year. It was priceless when I watched him sing with his class, do the same movements as his classmates, and perform his part in the play. My mommy heart is overflowing today!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I sooo love preschool graduations. We've only personally enjoyed one (Olivia's) but we're considering sending Brandon too. There's a church-run preschool about 10 minutes from us that has a 6-1 student teacher ratio. If we can get him in there, we'll probably do it. It would give me 3 hours, twice a week, to get things done with my older students, while Brandon would have his own focus until K.
We'll see.