Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Carleigh's 4 Year Well Exam

Yesterday I took Carleigh to her 4 year old well visit. She weighs.....DRUMROLL PLEASE.......41 pounds! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! That means she weighs 5 pounds more than Cody! She doesn't show her weight although she is very solid. She eats very well and Cody does also, but it doesn't show on his 36 pound little body. She also is 40 inches tall. She is in the 90% percentile in weight and 50% in height (I was a little shocked it was higher on the height). She is developing well and the only thing she couldn't do was tell them her last name. She knows how to say it but I really don't quiz her on her last name! LOL

She got her Kindergarten shots yesterday - 3 of them! The poor thing had TERRIBLE leg pain last night was was limping and crying. It's weird that it didn't hit her until close to bedtime. She had one shot in each arm and one in the thigh. We had the choice of getting them now or next year. I decided to just get them over with and next time, it would be much easier (I did that with Cody also). I cannot believe that she will be going to Kindergarten in a year. Time goes incredibly FAST!

No comments: