Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things that made me laugh today...

Matt got stuck in the driveway early this morning (he had to be at work at 6am) and so I decided to shovel the driveway for him this evening. I tell him that I was going to shovel the driveway and out I went.

Coming back in from the freezing cold (a Caribbean cruise sounds great right now) Carleigh comes up to me and says "I shovel snow." She then lifts up this tiny little sand shovel and wants to go out and shovel. She is too funny! She is at that literal stage!

Cody was watching "Sesame Street" and saw a pig. He says "oh, a pig!" and then he snorts. He cracks me up!

I was watching "American Idol" tonight and boy did they have some interesting people on there, especially the last girl who auditioned last year. (She also reminds me of someone I know.)

Getting the call that we were closed made me laugh because I was totally NOT expecting it!

While I was TRYING to get Carleigh down for a nap, my wonderful brother-in-law decided that it was the perfect time to clear the parking lot right outside my window. We heard a noise, Carleigh pops up her little head and says "What was that?!" She then looks out the window and cries "Oh a tractor! I watch!"

We are all getting cabin fever here!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Bahahaha! The sand shovel is soooo adorable. I love their literal thinking. Drink it all in. It just literally flies by. :(

Btw, thanks for the blog revamp info. Worked like a charm.
Blessings,
~Toni~