Monday, January 26, 2009

As if the evening was bad enough...

I was in the bedroom, the kids were playing in the family room with Matt. Cody trips and hits his head on something and a HUGE goosegg comes out on his forehead. It was so scary and of course Cody fought us while we were attempting to put ice on it.

I think I have aged another 10 years this evening! If I didn't dye my hair, it would be all gray by now with all the stress and scares that my two have given me in the past 5 years. Parenting is not for the faint of heart!

2 comments:

Toni said...

LOL! I hear you. I've had a terrible evening with one of mine as well, though it wasn't due to injury. It's due to this particular child's unwillingness to be under our authority. How I pray that this child would begin to yield. Sigh.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Oh Toni, I feel your pain!! A certain little lady also doesn't like to submit to authority in our house. *sigh*