Thursday, January 22, 2009

I came home from work today and saw this...



After having an incredibly difficult day, this made me smile! I will add this to Carleigh's "Weird places to fall asleep!" She has fell asleep sitting up in her high chair, fell asleep on the couch with her head resting on her hands while watching tv, fell asleep under a bed, fell asleep in a regular chair, and now falling asleep under a table! That's not including falling asleep in the hallway to the kitchen or next to her babysitter. I showed her the pic and she said "Carleigh was sleeping!" Cody repeated her.

Carleigh has become a fan of my baked spaghetti and she was trying to eat it with a fork this evening. She forked a long piece of noodle and cried "Oh, wow! A big one!" She keeps us in stitches let me tell you! I am thinking that baked spaghetti may be on the menu for her birthday party in a couple of months. Cody successfully ate a noodle and Carleigh said "Good job, Cody!" Awww....my little encourager! I am looking forward to meeting with her teacher tomorrow for her IEP meeting.

No comments: