Friday, January 02, 2009

IKEA Addict

I went with my friend Jen to IKEA for the first time yesterday. Let's just say that I fell in love with that store! I now know which bed I am getting and dresser for my bedroom in a couple of months! I also found a toy divider/clothes closet that will divide the kids' room perfectly (until we can buy a house in a year or so.)

I found a floor lamp for $6.99 for the kids' new playroom and just love it! So, what am I doing tonight? Well, my sister, mom, niece, Carleigh and I are planning a women's night out of shopping at IKEA, dinner and more shopping. I asked Carleigh if she wanted to go shopping with Aunt Connie tonight and she raised her little hand and said "I do!" Then she said "Get my shoes!" She thought we were going right now! heHeHe!!

I think I am becoming addicted to IKEA!!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Oh man, when I lived in Pittsburgh, I also lived at IKEA. What a GREAT store. And I assume they still have the childcare with play area? That was a nice feature, though I didn't have children at the time.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Yes, they do have the childcare and I think I might use it sometime.

I found alot more deals last night!! Yay!

Saddlespan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saddlespan said...

I stumbled on your site. If you ever need lamp cleaning for a chandelier you buy at Ikea I would suggest visiting their site they provide lamp and chandelier cleaning services. They provide installation and maintaining services for those hard to reach chandeliers.