Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Cody!


Today is my sweet boy's 5th birthday! I cannot even FATHOM that it has been five years! My 33lb boy was born 4lb 12oz and 17 inches long. We brought him home at 5lb 2oz. I'll never forget that cold and snowy evening as we journeyed to the hospital and were a BUNDLE of nerves. Of course we were a bundle of nerves coming home because for one, we have never taken care of a newborn let alone a PREMIE! He was just the tiniest little thing I had ever seen.

That tiny little premie has blossomed into a tall, skinny, yet amazing sweet, loving little boy. I am so blessed that God designed for me to be his mommmy. If you have ever met Cody, you know that he is the MOST loving, sweet boy. There is just something so innocent and precious about him and God has indeed made him very special and I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for his future.

Happy 5th Birthday, my sweet boy!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Absolutely beautiful (both him and your words of him).
Please give Cody a BIG birthday hug from the Harlow family.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni! Will do! Pics will be uploaded soon!