Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another snow day!

I got the call AFTER I had showered, dried my hair, ironed my work clothes, and packed up everything for a school day. I was starting to wonder since ALL and yes I say ALL public and private schools within an hour radius were closed. We were on a 2 hour delay and just as I was getting dressed, I got the call. After thinking about it, I think maybe there was something wrong with the calling system as I got two phone calls by two different people within 2 minutes of each other. Regardless, I am glad to be off again.

The goal today is to organize and clean the kids' closet and organized the laundry room. I cleaned, tossed and organized my bedroom last night. Boy I could get used to have days off! I will have everything clean and organized BEFORE the weekend and just relax and play with the kids!

I also plan on doing some learning activities with Cody and Carleigh. They do not have school on Fridays so they only had one day of school this week. I really do not want their learning to be curved so we will have some fun around the kitchen table playing learning games, coloring and working on some speech activities.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Whoa! You got some SERIOUS work done. Good for you. And btw, how do you change the appearance of your blog? I have no clue.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

If you go to http://www.cutestblogontheblock.com you can copy a blog layout for your blog. There are instructions to help you. Your Blogger layout must be "Minima" for it it work.

Yep, I got alot done!! And I hope to get a little bit more this evening!