Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Smartboard



This is my Smartboard. It is rather large and for some reason my camera would not use the flash as to ruin the natural lighting of the screen. Anyhow, these were two sites that we visit for vocabulary practice and science lesson review. I found more math practice from our math curriculum and the kids were thrilled. The board stands a little bit above my head (heigh-wise and is about 4 or 5 feet wide.) All you have to do is touch the screen and you can go to another website or any kind of link that is on the board. It is basically a computer board. The kids are fascinated by it!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh my! I am fascinated as well. Can't imagine how cool it would have been to experience that as a young student. Heck, I used to get excited when it was reel films instead of film strips, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~