Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carleigh's New Bedroom

Carleigh will be getting her first ever bedroom set with a twin bed, nightstand, dresser, and desk. It is cherry oak and she will absolutely LOVE it! I am now deciding on a pink which goes really well with cherry. So I have to get the front playroom cleaned out and it will become her room.

I am also thinking of painting every room in the house, so if you feel the need to paint, come on over! I am tired of boring white walls and I am ready for splashes of color.

For Carleigh's room, I am thinking pink and white. I am thinking of blue and brown for the Codeman's room. Green or light tan would be perfect in the family room. My bedroom will be black and white but there is no way I would paint the walls black! It's exciting to think about changing the color inside. It just makes it into a new house (a girl can dream can't see?)

Then after her room is together, we will then start planning on making a decision regarding Cody's new bedroom furniture. I am thinking of something natural and possibly oak. It will be his bedroom furniture up to hopefully the teen years, so we want something durable and nice.

We are soooo needing a change in the house and in our lives!

No comments: