Thursday, October 01, 2009

Flat Stanley




One of my online parenting communities that I am a member of starting a "Flat Stanley" project where you send Stanley to families all around the world. It began in 2007 and Stanley arrived at our house in May. He stayed with us a little longer than normal, but he had a wonderful summer with us. He is now on his way to a family in North Carolina. My kids enjoyed looking at him and we talked about all the places and countries he has been to already. "Flat Stanley" is a great book and it also has lots of sequels that my second graders enjoy reading.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Our dear Stanley was at our house at one point as well. So good to "see" him again.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

I had him ALL summer and kept forgetting to send him. He's been on his travels for 2 years now!