Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another year older


You guessed it! Today is my birthday, and alas, I am another year older. Age doesn't bother me, I guess until I hit the big 4-0! It is also my mom's birthday. I was such a lovely birthday present for her on birthday #27!!

I have had quite a great day with presents from students and a co-worker. And wouldn't you know it that my class was (for the most part) well-behaved?

Tonight, we are going out to dinner and it's so nice NOT to cook on your birthday! Yay me! Of course this birthday is 10 times better than last year. Last year, I didn't have to work on my birthday due to the Windstorm power outages, HOWEVER, the only restaurant without a LONG wait was Burger King. Can you imagine eating your birthday dinner at BK? It was definitely not a restaurant of my choice!! LOL! And can you imagine spending your entire birthday without electricity and dealing with toddlers who could not go to school or watch tv? Craziness!

1 comment:

Toni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIEND!
Blessings,
~Toni~