Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween Costumes


We had other ideas for Carleigh, but since it is very hard to find something that "fits" Cody, I was debating on a few themes. I like dressing them in pairs so this year, they are going as Dorothy and Scarecrow. I think the scarecrow costume is A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E! I will not have to buy any accessories for Cody, but I will be searching for red shoes to finish off our little Dorothy's ensemble.

If the weather cooperates, we are going to the pumpkin farm on Saturday to get our pumpkins plus hit the corn maze there and see the animals. Later that evening, we will be going to a HUGE maze with our friends. I LOVE FALL! I love everything about Fall....cooler temperatures, leaves falling, pumpkins, costumes, candy, pumpkin pie, hayrides, corn mazes and pumpkin patches.

I cannot believe that October will be here in a couple of days!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Uh huh! Totally agree that the scarecrow costume is SUPER adorable.
Blessings,
~Toni~