Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Sis!




My niece Brittany had planned Connie's surprise birthday MONTHS in advance. She had other plans at first, but once they were finalized things fell into place. In order for it to work, the location was the family owned warehouse. Everyone parked inside so that when they brought her there, she would not notice.

Boy was surprised! She didn't figure it out! My mom and I were with her most of the day on a shopping adventure and I thought for sure someone would sleep (my mom). I wanted to get a shot of her once she saw everyone, but wouldn't you know it my camera's battery died?

All in all, everyone had a great time. She had a lot of people turn out for the event. My kids had a blast running around an empty warehouse (wish we had THAT much space!).

Happy 40th Birthday Connie! Love ya!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Aw, great surprise! Happy birthday to Connie from the Harlows.
blessings,
~Toni~