Thursday, August 13, 2009

One Last Hurrah




Today is my last day of summer break. I have mixed feelings about it. I am sad that the summer has gone by so fast, however, I am ready to get back to routine. The kids need routine and they need their school. They have been fighting with each other (mostly due to Carleigh) and I think they are just bored with each other. And I am tired of breaking up fights and dealing with meltdowns at least 20 per hour. I will miss the late mornings, the snuggles at naptime, and of course their excitement when we go to fun places just the three of us.

So, today I took them to a park, went over to my friends for a playdate, took a nap, and am getting ready to splash in the pool. A full day of fun was had by all!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Sounds like it was a great day.
Blessings,
~Toni`